Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm in the MOB

The MOB Society that is.
Mothers of Boys

Are you a Mother of Boys?  If you are, you definitely need to get connected through this awesome online forum - they are doing their very first ever Boy Mom Blog Hop and you should check them out.

So, to all my fellow "Mob"-ers, here's a little bit about me.

I'm Miranda and I'm married to Todd, who helps pastor a church in Charlotte, NC called Next Level Church.  We have an unusual story when it comes to ministry families - Todd has 2 boys, I have one and we have one together.  Yes, that's right - FOUR boys, ranging from 10 weeks to 16 years.  Talk about being encompassed in everything boy.

I used to blog HERE, but got bored with that so I moved over to Blogspot.  We'll see how long it lasts.

And finally, here are my 2 - Logan, 10 and Beckett, 10 weeks.

(Beckett attends band practice with me when I sing in the worship band...gotta protect those sweet little ears!)

And, make sure to check back in tomorrow - we're doing our very first giveaway and you won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment