Friday, July 15, 2011

Back in the Saddle

I've sorely neglected my blog since Beckett was born.

I know, you're nodding your head, full of understanding.  After all, baby humans are EXHAUSTING.  You feel compassion for me.

Lies, all lies.

Beckett is pure perfection.  He coos.  He smiles.  He eats like a champ.  He fusses only when tired or hungry.  He SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT.


I didn't know they made babies like this.  I really didn't.

I've neglected my blog because I spend my days doing this:


That's Beckett in a Maya ring sling.  And that's me just sitting contentedly with him.  Can you blame me?  Look at that sleepy little face!

Side note:  I publicly declared my hatred of ring slings.  But then I figured them out and now, I love.  So, dear ring sling inventor - please accept my sincerest apologies.  My bad.

Now, hopefully you noticed the new blog site and layout.  I hope this gives me some inspiration to write again a little more consistently.  If not, at least it's prettier to look at than the old site, right?

2 comments:

  1. A} YAY YOU'RE BLOGGING AGAIN!! ^_^
    B} I LOVE that pic!!!!!
    C} LOVE the layout, but does a blogspot blog mean I can design you a personal design one day?! ^_^

    ReplyDelete