Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ten

Ten things I love lately:




  1. My new camera, the Canon Rebel T3i.  Not the fanciest one out there, but perfect for what I need it for.  Kid pics and blog pics.  
  2. Trader Joe's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.  I'm not usually a mint chocolate chip fan - but this pregnancy has me craving it.  And it has to be from Trader Joe's.
  3. Aveda shampoo & conditioner.  Anything Aveda really
  4. Pink Magnolia candle I got from Target.  Mmm.
  5. Grapefruit Pellegrino - in a mason jar with a ton of ice
  6. Numi Organic Tea in Moroccan Mint, perfect nightcap before bed
  7. Argo Tea in White Tea & Acai Squeeze
  8. Trader Joe's Kona Coffee shortbread cookie.  Hello, heaven in a box
  9. My new Vitamix.  It's a basic model, but I adore it.
  10. Bread & Wine by Shaua Niequist - I'm actually reading all 3 of her books right now.  Kind of simultaneously.  I couldn't figure out which one to start with so I started reading them all. 

What are your favorite things right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment